Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Silence is Golden

I'm uber bitchy today and I'm pretty sure my period is coming. I see it racing towards me like a wild and rabid freight train with a crazed look in it's eye, foaming at the mouth. <3 retired to the man cave and is basically ignoring the shit out of me, which is awesome. Otherwise I'd surely pick a stupid fight and regret it after the hormones settle. By then an "Oopsies my bad for my stank attitude. It was the period talking." for the umpteenth time doesn't hold much weight. I'll sit for at least 5 minutes each night, watch my thoughts carefully over the next several days and hopefully keep the cravings under control while keeping up with Ripped in 30. And drink lots and lots of water. This time of the month is usually a huge pitfall for me so hopefully this time I'll be more prepared. And this is all assuming it's actually my period coming. It could just really be that I'm a bitch. Which in that case I'll definitely need to meditate for more than 5 minutes. Om.

No comments:

Post a Comment