Friday, August 31, 2012

On the road again...

After my 2 very long evenings of not working out (specifically running)...I hit the pavement today! It took a bit of negotiating to get 'er done as someone had to get the baby to bed and be available for him and my <3 wanted to mow the yard (which I never want to stand in the way of!) but there wasn't enough time for him to do the yard THEN for me to run so we compromised and he decided to only mow the front so that I could squeeze in my run before the sun went down. He totally freaks if I'm not in before the street lights come on (which is beyond sweet!). So anyways, I did in fact re-run the previous Run5K program that I totally fucked up last time, and I'm pleased to announce that even though I didn't run it perfectly...I ran it strong.

Here's a little Pinterest running wisdom to get me through my final week before the actual race!


No comments:

Post a Comment