Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wasting My Time

I did not work out today. I planned it that way. So yeah at least that went great. But I did plan on relaxing, washing my hair, listening to an audiobook and washing the dishes. Only 1 of those things happened (and my hair smells great).

The reason I'm even bothering to write this post is that I think it's interesting how I have been able to make time to work out most days and still cook and kick my feet up for a few, but tonight I just couldn't get it together enough to actually relax. It's not like I was doing something else instead. Just sitting there, biting a nail, thinking about what I'd like to be doing or planned on doing tomorrow or forgot to do yesterday. All of that nothing being done without a single ounce of relief. I let this evening get away from me. What a waste. Maybe I should've worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment