Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Walk in the Park

Yup that's pretty much what my run was like today because I walked most of it which doesn't qualify it as a "run" at all now does it? For the first time since starting the program, I just couldn't run anymore. No matter how many positive affirmations I muttered I just couldn't keep running. I had a very normal first mile and took a different route which is always fun and is usually when I do my best work, but today my brain got the best of me. When the program informed me that I was at the "halfway" point I was like "are you fucking kidding me that's it? Only halfway? Ugh I'm tired and I'm going to stop running now" and that was it. I tried to shuffle along for a few more minutes after some majorly casual walking but that just felt ridiculous so I walked again.

But..it's all good. I've worked out for several consecutive days and I'm tired. I need to rest and even though I'm soooo close to completing the program I can't rush it. I'm vowing to not work out for at least 1 day, maybe 2 depending on how I feel.

In other news...I finally shaved my legs. You're welcome.

2 comments:

  1. maybe it's the hairy legs that were slowing you down? lmao j/k

    good job, keep it up and stay motivated!

    ...and smooth

    ReplyDelete