Saturday, October 6, 2012

October Unprocessed 2012

I took the pledge! But with an asterisk. I wish I would have known about this sooner so that I could've prepared for it, but I'm not going to let the last minuteness of it keep me from doing it at all. So here's my amended pledge:

"I pledge to be more aware of the processed products that I consume and to identify the unprocessed alternative."

I'm skimming my MyFitnessPal log and here's a tentative list of the stuff I eat on a regular basis that I need to give the boot:

  • Fat Free Ranch
  • Sugar Free French Vanilla Creamer
  • Low Fat Creamy Jif Peanut Butter
  • 2% Kraft American Cheese
  • Johnsonville Smoked Turkey Sausage LInks
  • Whey Protein Powder
Not as bad as I thought it would be! I think I'll start with replacing my ranch dressing and work my way down the list.

If you'd like to read more about "October #Unprocessed" visit Albert Wilder's "Eating Rules" blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment